Did you know? Sewer Bills can be sent via E-Mail!
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
You can receive your quarterly sewer bill via E-mail, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your account number OR name and address information.
There are many benefits to receiving your sewer bill emailed to you instead of sent by postal mail:
- Money Saving – E-mailed bills help reduce Township costs for paper, ink, additional labor and postage fees.
- Receive Bill Early – By requesting your bill via E-Mail, you will receive bill notification approximately a week in advance of mailed bills.
- No Missing Bills – If you are away from home for a period of time, you will still receive a copy of your current bill, where ever you may be.
- Avoid Accidentally Lost Bills - No risk of the postal mailed bill getting mixed in with a magazine or thrown out with junk mail if you receive the E-mail version.
- Larger Print – By receiving the E-Mail version, you have the ability to adjust sizing to make it easier to read.
If you have any questions about receiving an e-mail bill or other Sewer Payment questions, please contact the Finance Department, 717-757-3521 ext. 491.