Make Changes to Your Account

The Township needs to be notified in writing when your mailing address changes so that there is no delay in receiving your sewer bill.  An extension of time to pay the bill will not be given if the bills are mailed out on time, but the property owner could not be located to receive the bill. 


MAKE CHANGES ONLINE - This option allows you to actually fill out the form and submit it online.


SEWER ACCOUNT REQUEST FORM - This option allows you to print the form and mail or fax it directly to the Township.